Friday, February 15, 2013

Music of the Week

1.Stay- Rihanna 
This song has been on repeat since the grammys. It is so beautiful and I love how she kept the song writer on the track because he adds so much to the song and his voice is heaven. The music video is also so beautiful and just perfect. I cannot get enough and can we just talk about how beautiful riri looked at the grammys..............



2.New York-Angel Haze
She has maddddddd flow and I cannot get enough of this song. You can really tell in this song that she started in poetry before she decided to join the rap game. Plus she has a rly funny fued with Azealia Banks but rly who doesn't these days? 

3.Cheap Beer- FIDLAR
I love the grungy, socal, I don't give a fuck feeling to their music and this song really encompasses that. Perfect college song for me at the moment. 

4.My song knows what you did in the dark-Fall Out Boy
All I can say is thank got they are back and hellllooo 2 Chainz

5.Lady in White(acoustic)-Rebelution
This song is beautiful to me and I am in love with his voice. He sounds even better live which is unbelievable still to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment