Tuesday, February 26, 2013

London Fashion Week

I know I'm a little behind but i've been extremely busy!! I am going to try and get my milan fashion highlights dones by tomorrow! Here are my favorite look collections from London Fashion Week!!

1.Erdem 
I loved that Erdem took on black this season. It didn't feel "dark" though, it still felt feminine and the black was also used to enhance the color. I liked the way he layered light fabrics over each other and over the feathers. The sheer aspects and the layered aplique. It felt very girly and light despite the darker color pattern. Also the flats were a great touch. 












2.Burberry 
I thought this collection was actually really cute. The heart patterns were adorable but still didn't feel little kidish. I loved the color palate of browns, tans and blacks and the use of animal print. The men were a really nice touch as well I thought there outfits were some of the highlights of the collection.












3.Giles
Where do I even begin with this collection.. These girls were stuck between heaven and hell either just returning are about to leave. They looked like part fallen angel, part beat up herion addict, part ghost, part grunge girl and part royalty. The clothes were silky and pastel with baroque inspirations which I loved but the styling brought a new element. The hair and makeup made them looked like grungy, beat up fallen angels and the beanies added to the 90s vide. This collection was kinda of all over the place but whatever it was I was into it.















No comments:

Post a Comment